Measurement Rentals has introduced the Agilent E6020B OTDR or Optical Time Domain Reflectometer to their extensive test and measurement rental fleet.
Agilent’s E6020B optical time domain reflectometer is a compact and lightweight test platform that combines OTDR, CW optical source, optical power meter and visual fault finder functions in a single instrument.
The optical time domain reflectometer is designed for the complete installation and maintenance of 1310/1550nm SM and 850/1300nm MM fibre networks. The lightweight test instrument is easily viewable in sunlight.
The E6020B OTDR test platform includes FibreBreak locator, visual fault finder, optical return loss, end-to-end loss, reflectance and pass/fail test. The OTDR is also capable of automatic multi-fibre testing.
The optical time domain reflectometer also comes with the OTDR Toolkit PC analysis software to analyse the test results.
- Distance: 0km to 200km
- Span: 0.1km to 400km
- Resolution: 0.1m
- Minimum sample spacing: 4cm (automatic)
- Refractive index: 1.00000 to 2.00000
- Points: 64000
- Resolution: 0.001 dB
- Reflectance range: -14 dB to -60 dB
- Pulsewidth: Selectable from 5 ns
- Threshold for fibre breaks: 0.1 to 10 dB selectable in 0.1 dB steps
- Backscatter coefficient: 48.5 dB (1310 nm), 51.5 dB (1550 nm)
- Weight: < 2.9kg including battery pack and OTDR module
- Operating temperature: 0ºC to +50ºC
- Power: AC: 100-240V, 50–60 Hz; DC: 16–24V
- Battery: NiMH
- One button break and reflectance fault location
- Connector interfaces for FC/PC, FC/APC, SC, ST
Measurement Rentals provides:
- Online web pricing
- Daily, weekly and discounted monthly rates
- Expert advice
- Modern equipment from leading brands