Measurement Rentals has added the Agilent 37718A OmniBER telecommunications transmission analysers to their extensive test and measurement rental fleet. Equipment rental is available on daily, weekly and monthly terms.
OmniBER 718 communications performance analysers offer single box field portable multi-rate PDH/SDH/SONET BER (Bit Error Rate) and jitter measurements up to 622Mb/s (STM-4).
Automatic detection of mixed payload structures occurs in SDH or SONET environments. The measurement filters to O.172, O.171 and GR.499 for tributary jitter measurements. Parametric tests include frequency and optical power measurements.
The transmission analysers are designed for use in the installation, maintenance, commissioning, system verification and manufacture of PDH as well as SDH transport networks and network equipment.
Copper and 1310/1550nm fibre interfaces are included in these communications transmission analysers.
- PDH: 2, 8, 34, 140 Mb/s, DS1 (1.5Mb/s), DS3 (45Mb/s)
- SDH: STM-0 (52Mb/s), STM-1 (155Mb/s), STM-4 (622Mb/s)
- Performance analysis to ITUT G.821, G.826, M.2100, M.2101, M.2110, M.2120
- Complete telecom transmission analyser for BER, jitter and wander measurements
- Full control over SDH/SONET overhead functions
- Full range of controlled pointer movements to ITU-T G.783 and ANSI T1.105.03 including automatic initialisation and cool down sequences
- Real-time testing of POS at all synchronous rates
- Outputs jitter, jitter/wander tolerance, jitter transfer and wander measurements
- Logs results to internal printer
Services provided by Measurement Rentals:
- Online web pricing
- Daily, weekly and discounted monthly rates for equipment rental
- Expert advice
- Modern equipment from leading brands