Agilent’s 34970A data loggers are compact data acquisition, switching and control units with high accuracy featuring built-in 6.5-digit DMM and supplied with Benchlink datalogger software for Windows.
The data loggers also include the 34907A multifunction module for signal generation and pulse counting as well as the 34903A 20-channel actuator/relay module for activating external devices in response to changes to the signals being measured.
The data loggers allow the PC to be disconnected while logging is in progress, and reconnected later to download the measurement results.
Key components of Agilent’s 34970A data loggers:
- 34901A 20-channel multiplexer module
- 34907A multifunction module
- 34903A 20-channel actuator/GP-switch
- 34307A pack of 10 general purpose J-type thermocouple sensors
The data loggers are supplied with:
- Transit case
- IEC power cord
- I/O libraries suite/ Benchlink datalogger CD-ROM
- RS-232 cable
- User manual
- Quick reference guide
- Optional laptop PC with software pre-installed also available
Measurement Rentals supplies a comprehensive range of test and measurement equipment at daily, weekly and discounted monthly rates.