The Agilent 34410A digital multimeters and data loggers are built on the industry-standard 34401A DMMs.
The new Agilent 34410A digital multimeters offer advantages such as improved accuracy, improved measurement speed and throughput, LAN and USB connectivity as well as expanded measurements.
Agilent 34410A digital multimeters are used to measure the following:
- DC voltage
- True RMS AC voltage
- DC current
- True RMS AC current
- Frequency, period
- Diode test
- 0.0030% basic DC accuracy
- Capacitance and temperature
- Data logger with 50,000 reading non-volatile memory
- Standard LAN (LXI Class C), USB and GPIB interfaces
- 10,000 readings/second @ 5½ digits to the PC
- 1,000 readings/second @ 6½ digits to the PC