Measurement Rentals has added the Agilent 33220A function generators to their extensive test and measurement rental fleet.
Agilent 33220A is an extremely stable 20MHz signal generator, function generator and ARB generator with low distortion.
The function generator suits analogue electronics, audio systems as well as digital and logic waveform generation and testing.
Key features of Agilent 33220A function generators:
- 20 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Ramp, triangle, noise and pulse generation with variable edge and DC waveforms
- 14-bit, 50 MSa/s, 64 Kpoint arbitrary waveforms
- AM, FM, PM, FSK and PWM modulation
- Linear and logarithmic sweep and burst
- USB, GPIB and LAN interfaces
- Graph mode for visual verification of signal settings
- LXI Class C compliant
Measurement Rentals also supplies a wide range of pulse, function and RF generators as well as analysers for hire.
Measurement Rentals provides:
- Online web pricing
- Daily, weekly and discounted monthly rates
- Expert advice
- Modern equipment from leading brands