Measurement Rentals introduces the handheld Aaronia NF-5030 EMF/LF spectrum analysers and exposure meters to their extensive test and measurement rental fleet.
The NF-5030 is a new line of low frequency spectrum analysers/ receivers used to measure electric and magnetic fields for interference and exposure applications.
The spectrum analysers come with PC software for live analysis and data recording.
NF-5030 spectrum analysers and exposure meters have multiple applications:
- Finding radiation sources in the atmosphere
- Locating the frequencies and signal strengths of the radiation sources including direct display of exposure limits
- Measurement of traction power, power lines, power cables, lamps, power supplies, transformer stations, household appliances and electronic devices among others
Specifications of NF-5030 spectrum analysers and exposure meters
- Frequency range: 1Hz to 20MHz
- Input connector: SMA (f)
- Display: V/m, Tesla, Gauss, A/m
- Conformant exposure standards: ICNIRP, BGV B11, BlmSchV
- Isotropic (3D) AC magnetic field measurement
- RBW: 1Hz to 1MHz
Measurement Rentals also offers AC power analysers, DC power supplies, RF power meters, RF spectrum analysers, RF network analysers, digital oscilloscopes, data acquisition systems, telecommunications and data communications test equipment, fibre test equipment, audio and acoustic measurement systems as well as a wide range of specialist test and measurement equipment for immediate hire across Australia.
Measurement Rentals provides:
- Online web pricing
- Daily, weekly and discounted monthly rates
- Expert advice
- Modern equipment from leading brands