Measurement Rentals introduces Agilent E5061B vector network analysers to their extensive test and measurement rental fleet.
The E5061B vector network analysers have a frequency range covering 5Hz to 3GHz, and make full S-parameter measurements of insertion loss and return loss. These analysers are ideal for measuring RF antennas, filters, amplifiers and cables.
Separate Hi-Z test ports are provided for low-frequency devices such as audio equipment, switch-mode power supply testing and general electronics.
The extended low frequency coverage makes the vector network analysers especially suited for underwater transducer measurements, ultrasonic devices and audio circuits.
Key features of E5061B vector network analysers
- 50ohm S-parameter measurements from 5Hz to 3GHz
- Wide dynamic range: 120dB at > 1MHz, 90dB at <100Hz
- Switchable 50ohm/ Hi-Z measurements (BNC) from 5Hz to 30MHz
- Built-in 0 to ±40 V DC bias source on LF (BNC) connectors
- Results storage on USB memory stick or internal hard drive
- Ethernet/USB/GPIB connectivity
Measurement Rentals also offers RF spectrum analyser rental, AC power analyser rental, DC power supply rental, RF power meter rental, digital oscilloscope (CRO) rental, data acquisition rental, telecommunications and data communications test equipment rental, fibre test equipment rental, audio and acoustic measurement rental, antenna rental as well as a wide range of specialist test and measurement equipment available for immediate hire across Australia.
Measurement Rentals provides:
- Online web pricing
- Daily, weekly and discounted monthly rates
- Expert advice
- Modern equipment from leading brands