Designed and manufactured in Germany, the Aaronia HyperLOG antennas are used in the measurement of accurate RF interference, field strength, site survey and EMC applications with spectrum analysers.
Log periodic RF antennas are suitable for measurements according to the following standards and procedures: CISPR, VDE, MIL, VG, EN 55011, EN 55013, EN 55015, EN 55022 and MIL-STD-461.
The antennas are single broadband antennas covering a wide frequency range. The RF antennas are ideal for portable applications.
The RF antennas can be used with any standard camera tripod with 1/4" thread. A small detachable handle with miniature tripod mode is included.
The antennas come in a radome enclosure with an appealing design. The splash waterproof construction allows their usage in outdoor environments.
Aaronia HyperLOG Log Periodic Measurement Antennas
- HyperLOG 30180: 380MHz to 18GHz
- HyperLOG 60100: 680MHz to 10GHz
- HyperLOG 4060: 400MHz to 6GHz
- BicoLOG 30100: 30MHz to 1GHz (biconical)
- Optimal for usage with spectrum analysers for EMC and RFI measurements
- Top-quality high-tech TEFLON antenna support
- Freely alignable polarisation
- Excellent forward/backward ratio
- Excellent symmetry of radiation patterns
- Integrated 1/4" tripod socket
- Suitable for mobile use or outdoor installation
- Robust lightweight design in a compact construction
Log Periodic RF Antennas come with:
- Typical calibration data with calibration points at 10MHz intervals
- Sturdy detachable handle with miniature tripod mode
- 1m SMA(m) to SMA(m) cable
- Special Aaronia SMA toolset with over-torque protection
- Transit case