Measurement Rentals offers the MIT1020/2, an updated version of the industry standard Megger MIT1020 insulation resistance testers as part of their extensive range of test and measurement equipment.
Featuring CAT IV 600 V compliance, the new 10 kV insulation resistance testers from Megger are designed specifically to assist with the testing and maintenance of high voltage electrical equipment. IEEE 43-2000 recommends the use of 10 kV for motor windings rated above 12 kV, which is facilitated by Megger MIT1020/2 insulation resistance testers.
Key features of Megger MIT1020/2 10 kV insulation resistance testers:
- CAT IV 600 V compliant
- 50V to 10 kV insulation resistance tester
- Mains or battery powered
- Digital/analogue backlit display
- Variable test voltage from 50 to 5000 V
- Automatic IR, PI, DAR, SV and DD tests
- Measures to 35 TΩ
- RS232 and USB download of results
- Rugged case made of tough polypropylene in an easy-to-carry design
- Case achieves ingress protection rating of IP54
- Model number marked on the top and side of the case for ease of identification in stores or vehicles