Available for hire from Measurement Rentals , the Fluke 434 II energy analysers are designed for energy logging applications.
Fluke 434 II three phase power and energy analysers employ the new Energy Loss Calculator function to identify the most energy-wasteful areas of any facility by measuring the fiscal cost of energy wasted due to poor power quality, which can be used to determine potential energy saving solutions.
Key applications of the power analysers include energy monetisation, energy assessment, troubleshooting, predictive maintenance, long-term analysis and load studies. Basic power quality measurements added to the package help create a complete and powerful troubleshooting tool.
The Energy Loss Calculator quantifies classic active and reactive power measurements as well as unbalance and harmonic power to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses.
Key features of Fluke 434 II energy analysers:
- Troubleshoots in real-time, providing trends for analysis
- High safety rating of 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III
- Measures all three phases and neutral with four flexible current probes featuring enhanced thin flex design
- Automatic trending wherein every measurement is always automatically recorded
- System monitor displays 10 power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard
- Logger function can be configured for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user-defined intervals
- Graphs can be viewed and reports generated with analysis software
- Battery offers seven hours of operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack
- Energy monetisation calculates the fiscal cost of energy wasted due to poor power quality
- Energy assessment quantifies the before and after installation improvements in energy consumption to justify energy saving devices
- Frontline troubleshooting allows quick diagnosis of problems on-screen for fast resolution
- Predictive maintenance enables detection of power quality issues before they cause downtime
- Long-term analysis uncovers hard-to-find or intermittent issues
- Load studies help verify electrical system capacity before adding loads