Measurement Rentals offers the Fluke 1735 three phase power loggers for electricians or technicians to conduct energy studies and basic power quality logging.
Designed to log most electrical power parameters and harmonics as well as capture voltage events, Fluke power loggers can be set up in seconds using the flexible current probes and colour display. Fluke 1735 three-phase power loggers are designed for single or 3-phase measurements.
Key features of Fluke 1735 three-phase power loggers:
- Records power and associated parameters for up to 45 days
- Monitors maximum power demand over user-defined averaging periods
- Proves the benefit of efficiency improvements with energy consumption tests
- Measures harmonic distortion caused by electronic loads
- Improves reliability by capturing voltage dips and swells from load switching
- Easily confirms instrument setup with colour display of waveforms and trends
- Measures all three phases and neutral with included 4 flexible current probes
- Views graphs and generates reports with Power Log software
- Compact, rugged design with IP65 case, and 600 V CAT III compliance