Measurement Rentals offers the Fluke 1507 handheld insulation testers for hire.
Insulation resistance testers are designed to determine the integrity of windings or cables in motors, transformers, switchgear, and electrical installations.
Fluke 1507 handheld insulation testers feature a compact and rugged design, offering reliable operation and ease of use. With multiple test voltages, the Fluke 1507 is ideal for various troubleshooting, commissioning and preventative maintenance applications.
Fluke 1507 handheld insulation testers also simplify repetitive tests with the compare Pass/Fail function. The insulation tester saves both time and money with automatic calculation of Polarization Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio.
Key features of Fluke 1507 handheld insulation testers:
- Insulation test range: 0.01 MΩ to 10 GΩ
- Insulation test voltages: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
- Automatic calculation of Polarization Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio
- Compare (Pass/Fail) function
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V is detected for added user protection
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- AC/DC voltage: 0.1 V to 600 V
- 200 mA Continuity
- Resistance: 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ
- Auto power off
- Large, backlit display
- CAT IV 600 V overvoltage category rating for added user protection