A high performance handheld spectrum analyser (HSA), the Agilent N9342C delivers accurate spectrum analysis and field strength measurements.
Agilent N9342C handheld spectrum analysers cover 100 kHz to 7 GHz with preamplifier and spectrogram spectrum recording, site survey (drive test) scan mode with GPS, filter sweep and diplexer tune-up, and Cable & Antenna Test (CAT) with internal directional bridge.
Featuring a colour daylight-viewable display, the Agilent HSA stores screen/trace results onto a USB memory stick. The battery-operated device offers four hours of continuous operation and can be recharged on the fly.
Especially suited to RF interference, site surveys, drive test and similar measurement applications, Agilent N9342C handheld spectrum analysers feature a built-in GPS receiver and internal antenna, and in-built RF spectrum data logging. The HSA is ideal for mobile operation as no PC is required for data logging.
Key features of Agilent N9342C handheld spectrum analysers:
- 100 kHz to 7 GHz (tuneable to 9 kHz)
- Internal preamplifier up to 7 GHz
- Tracking generator to 7 GHz for 2-port filter and amplifier insertion loss measurements
- Cable and antenna test (distance to fault, return loss and single port cable loss)
- Built-in directional bridge
- Built-in GPS receiver and GPS antenna
- External GPS antenna and cable
- Spectrum analysis
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, occupied bandwidth, spectrum emission mask
- Signal strength/ field strength
- Interference spectrum logging with built-in GPS receiver
- Site survey logging and mapping (up to 20 channels) with built-in GPS receiver
- Insertion loss to 7 GHz (with built-in tracking generator) for filter/amplifier tune-up and cable loss
- Return loss to 7 GHz (with built-in directional bridge) for antenna sweep etc.
- Distance to fault measurements for RF cables
- Single-port cable loss
- -152 dBm typical displayed average noise level (DANL)
- ±1.5 dB typical amplitude accuracy
- +10 dBm typical third order intercept (TOI)
- < 0.4 s sweep time for 7 GHz full span
- Spectrum monitor with spectrogram display, record and playback