Leading Australian test and measurement equipment supplier, Measurement Rentals offers the Agilent MSOX2024A mixed signal oscilloscopes for hire.
Agilent MSOX2024A mixed signal oscilloscopes incorporate a class-leading screen with an 8.5-inch WVGA display, fast update rate of 50,000 waveforms per second and deep memory.
The oscilloscopes also feature 4x analogue input channels with 200MHz bandwidth, and a built-in 8-channel logic analyser.
Key features of Agilent MSOX2024A mixed signal oscilloscopes:
- 200MHz bandwidth
- 1 GSa/s sample rate (2 GSa/s half-channel mode)
- 100 kpts memory
- 4 x analogue input channels
- 8 x digital logic analysis channels
- 8.5" WVGA display with 256 intensity levels
- Up to 50,000 waveforms/sec display infrequent events
- Analogue triggering, logic triggering and mixed-signal triggering
- Saves screen and trace data directly to USB memory stick, or to PC via built-in USB/Ethernet