Test and measurement equipment specialist Measurement Rentals offers the 4263B benchtop LCR meters from Agilent Technologies.
Agilent 4263B LCR meters are designed to make fast and extremely accurate measurements on components, and are optimised for applications that require precision and versatility.
Enabling fast, reliable, and versatile testing, the LCR meter’s performance ranges from general benchtop impedance measurements to complex transformer, coil and electrolytic capacitor measurements.
Key features of Agilent 4263B benchtop LCR meters:
- Choice of 14 impedance parameters: |Z|, R, X, |Y|, G, B, C, L, D, Q, u, N, M, DCR
- Test frequencies: 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz, 20kHz, 100 kHz
- DC bias: 1.5 and 2.0 Vdc
- Sets signal level with 5 mVrms resolution
- Monitors actual AC voltage and current levels
- Saves and recalls up to ten measurement setups
- Tests using contact check function
- Removes parasitics with error correction
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- Eliminates trigger timing errors with trigger delay function
- Option 001 - Adds N/M/DCR transformer test measurement function
- Option 002 - Adds 20kHz Test Frequency
- 16089B Kelvin Clip Leads
Measurement Rentals offers a wide range of test and measurement equipment at daily, weekly and discounted monthly rates.