Promax Prodig-3, a new entry level range of TV and SAT analysers available from Measurement Innovation is designed for versatile applications, offering quality and reliability in a compact package.
The Promax Prodig-3 professional TV and satellite level meters cover a wide range of applications and are especially designed for the Australian market.
Based on the electronics of the TV Explorer product family, the Prodig-3 is an affordable digital upgrade solution for existing Promax MC377 or MC577 meters.
The Prodig-3 TV and satellite level meters meet all measurement needs during the analogue to digital transition period.
A PC can be used to update the Prodig-3's firmware, enabling the user to keep it current by incorporating new functions that may have been developed after the time of purchase.
- Frequency range from 45 to 865 MHz (terrestrial) and from 950 to 2150 MHz (satellite)
- Tuning modes channel or frequency (IF or downlink at satellite band)
- Automatic search (Explorer) threshold level selectable
- Signal identification analogue and digital
- DVB-T (COFDM): Power, CBER, VBER, MER, C/N, Channel identification
- DVB-S (QPSK): Power, CBER, VBER, MER, C/N, Channel identification
- Analogue TV and satellite level, video-audio ratio and carrier-noise ratio
- Terrestrial bands: 10 dBμV to 120 dBμV
- Satellite band: 30 dBμV to 120 dBμV
- Terrestrial span full span (full band): 500 - 200 - 100 - 50 - 32 - 16 - 8 MHz selectable
- Satellite span full span (full band): 500 - 200 - 100 - 50 - 32 - 16 MHz selectable
- Datalogger, automatic search (Explorer) and automatic signal identification
- SAT IF test, attenuation test, DiSEqC 1.2 generator SaTCR and antenna alignment
- Autonomy: > 2.5 hours in continuous mode
- Charging time: 3 hours up to 80% (instrument off)
- Dimensions: 229mm W x 130mm H x 175mm D
- Weight: 2.4kg
Promax products are available online on the Measurement Innovation website.