The newly introduced precision handheld battery-operated DMMs (digital multimeters) by Agilent are now available for purchase online from Measurement Innovation .
Agilent U1250B series digital multimeters are full function handheld multimeters that offer maximum versatility for current and future needs.
Agilent U1252B is a 4½ -digit dual display handheld multimeter offering accuracy up to 0.025%, true RMS, temperature, capacitance and frequency measurements in addition to data logging, frequency counter, square wave generator and PC connectivity capabilities.
Agilent U1252B DMMs come with a calibration certificate.
The dual display Agilent U1252B DMMs are a premium range of handheld digital multimeters designed to operate in a wide temperature range.
- 50,000 counts resolution on both displays
- Up to 0.025% basic DCV accuracy
- 100 manual data storage points and unlimited data logging points when connected to a PC
- True RMS measurements
- Frequency, temperature and capacitance measurements
- -20ºC to +55ºC operating temperature
- Category III 1000V and Category IV 600V OV safety compliance
- IR to USB connectivity with optional U1173A connectivity cable
- 20 MHz frequency counter
- Programmable square wave generator
Agilent handheld DMM models:
Measurement Innovation is Agilent’s exclusive distributor in Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
Available for purchase online from the Measurement Innovation website, all Agilent DMM models are supplied with a 3-year Agilent warranty and a calibration certificate.
Agilent products can also be rented from Measurement Rentals.