Measurement Innovation offers the new Agilent range of precision, handheld, battery-operated LCR meters for purchase online.
Available in a range of three handheld models, Agilent LCR meters offer simple operation with single button access.
Agilent’s handheld LCR meters are designed to take inductance, capacitance and resistance measurements.
The LCR meters feature a dual display with 20,000-count resolution.
Offering a choice of two different testing frequencies, the LCR meters can record Minimum, Maximum and Average readings.
Key features of Agilent’s LCR meters:
- Measurements: L/C/R/D/Q
- Test frequencies: 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz
- 20,000 counts resolution with dual display
- Visible and audible tolerance mode for easy capacitor sorting
- Choice of two different testing frequencies
- Relative mode and data hold functions
- Automatic calculation of dissipation and quality factors
- 3-year warranty standard with every unit
- Free calibration certificate supplied with every unit
Handheld LCR Meter Models:
- U1701B Capacitance Meter
- U1731B LCR Meter (120Hz, 1kHz)
- U1732B LCR Meter (100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz)
Measurement Innovation is Agilent’s exclusive distributor in Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
Available for purchase online from the Measurement Innovation website, Agilent’s LCR meters are supplied with a 3-year Agilent warranty and a calibration certificate.
Agilent products can also be rented from Measurement Rentals.