Aaronia PBS1 and PBS2 close-field EMC sniffer probe sets are now available directly from Measurement Innovation .
PBS1 RF sniffer probe sets comprise of five sniffer probes for E-field and H-field measurements in EMC, EMI and RFI applications with RF spectrum analysers.
The PBS1 sniffer probe sets are suitable for EMC and EMI pre-compliance radiated emissions testing and troubleshooting of power supplies, digital circuits, RF systems as well as telecommunications products.
PBS1 sniffer probe sets operate in a wide frequency range of 100 kHz – 3 GHz.
Made in Germany, Aaronia PBS1 sniffer probe sets are suitable for measurement according to the following standards and procedures: CISPR, VDE, MIL, VG, EN 55011, EN 55013, EN 55015, EN 55022 and MIL-Std-461.
Key features of PBS1 sniffer probe sets:
- Frequency range: 100 kHz - 3 GHz
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohms
- Return loss: Better than -10dB
- RF connection: BNC (f)
- Dimensions of case: 320mm L x 250mm W x100mm D
- Weight: 1200g
PBS1 sniffer probe sets include:
- 10mm magnetic H-field probe (Max. resonant frequency 790MHz)
- 30mm magnetic H-field sniffer (Max. resonant frequency 1.5GHz)
- 60mm magnetic H-field probe (Max. resonant frequency 2.3GHz)
- Isotropic E-field sniffer (Max. resonant frequency >3GHz)
- Directional E-field probe (Max. resonant frequency >3GHz)
Aaronia PBS2 sniffer probe sets are similar to the PBS1 sets with the additional feature of a low-noise, high-gain preamplifier (35dB to 40dB).
Measurement Innovation is the exclusive distributor for all Aaronia products in Australia and New Zealand.
Aaronia products can be ordered online from the Measurement Innovation website for immediate shipment.