Measurement Innovation is the exclusive distributor for all Aaronia products in Australia and New Zealand.
Aaronia HyperLOG log periodic antennas are designed for accurate measurement of RF interference, field strength, site survey and EMC applications with spectrum analysers.
Designed and manufactured in Germany, Aaronia RF antennas are suitable for mobile use or outdoor installation and come in a robust, splash-proof design.
Aaronia antennas are suitable for measurements according to standards and procedures that include CISPR, VDE, MIL, VG, EN 55011, EN 55013, EN 55015, EN 55022 and MIL-STD-461.
Key features of Aaronia HyperLOG log periodic antennas:
- Excellent forward/backward ratio and symmetry of radiation patterns
- Integrated ¼" tripod socket
- Maximum transmission power: 100W CW (400 MHz)
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohms
- Calibration points: 10MHz steps
- RF connection: SMA (f)
- Polarisation: Linear vertical/horizontal
- Tripod connection: ¼"
- Warranty: 10 years
- Made in Germany
Models available include:
- HyperLOG 3080 (380MHz to 8GHz)
- HyperLOG 30100 (380MHz to 10GHz)
- HyperLOG 30180 (380MHz to 18GHz)
- HyperLOG 4025 (400MHz to 2.5GHz)
- HyperLOG 4040 (400MHz to 4GHz)
- HyperLOG 4060 (400MHz to 6GHz)
- HyperLOG 6060 (680MHz to 8GHz)
- HyperLOG 60100 (680MHz to 10GHz)
- HyperLOG 60180 (680MHz to 18GHz)
- HyperLOG 7060 (700MHz to 6GHz)
- HyperLOG 7025 (700MHz to 2.5GHz)
- HyperLOG 7040 (700MHz to 4GHz)
Aaronia products can be ordered online from the Measurement Innovation website for immediate shipment.