The TroubleShooter LE Point and shoot high-speed camera, available from Measurement & Analysis Camera Systems , is specifically designed for plant maintenance and field service operations, including line setup and changeovers, machinery diagnostics and general troubleshooting.
Fastec’s TroubleShooter LE Point and shoot high-speed camera allows plant maintenance and field service engineers and technicians to see, measure and understand high-speed problems that happen too fast to see with the unaided eye.
For plant maintenance engineers, the ability to quickly identify and fix the problems that cause work stoppages on high-speed production and packaging lines means that they can get the lines back up to full production faster. Unlike bulky high-speed camera systems of the past, the point-and-shoot TroubleShooter LE requires no complicated setup.
For field service departments, the TroubleShooter LE's small size and portability make it an indispensable troubleshooting tool as a ‘mechanical engineer's oscilloscope’. Service engineers can reduce the time spent at the customer's site by eliminating trial and error troubleshooting.
Fast service calls improve customer uptime and satisfaction and, since each customer service call takes less time, overall service costs are usually less. Field service engineers can operate more efficiently.
Features of the TroubleShooter LE Point and shoot high-speed camera include:
- Fast - Record up to 1000 frames per second and stop the action.
- Portable- Small, light weight, battery powered.
- Light Sensitive - No additional lighting required for most applications.
- Easy - Capture thousands of images with the push of a button, review them on the built-in screen and save them to a Compact Flash card.
- Connected - Communicate between TroubleShooter LE and your laptop through the built-in USB-2.0 port.