Are you ready to make your workplace safe? Perform leakage current measurement to AS/NZS3760:2003
- Does your business comply with the Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3760:2003 electrical safety?
- Are your electrical appliances tested and tagged on a regular basis?
- Fully portable battery operated
- Drop proof
- Weather proof (IP66 with lid closed)
- Compact with all leads and accessories, including a set of test tags, housed in the instrument case
- Continuous leakage current measurement with instant results
- Full function self test ensures safe reliable test results
- Self tests automatically every 10 minutes of operation
- A set of 4 LEDs provide easy recognition of the test results
The patrol and patrol ace from Measure-Tech are available as a kit (CZ5001) or separately to suit all levels of appliance testing requirements.
The Aegis patrol - CZ5000:
Portable appliance test will perform the essential electrical safety tests required for portable appliances and equipment. It can be used to test domestic appliances, industrial appliances, power tools, and electric portable outlet devices, including extension leads.
The Aegis patrol ace - CZ5500:
Offers a simple, quick and easy leakage current measurement test, and when used with your patrol (PAT) will ensure appliance testing meets the requirements of AS/NZS3760:2003.
The patrol ace can be used to test appliances which cannot be tested by the DC method (250 or 500Vdc insulation resistance test).