Exclusive distributor for Master Lock in Australia, Mayo Hardware offers a range of safety padlocks that can fit extremely small isolation points.
When isolation points are too small to fit a standard safety padlock or hasp, the employee’s safety can be compromised. Master Lock safety padlocks, hasps and lockout cables are specifically designed to fit smaller diameter lockout points.
The newly launched range from Master Lock includes S31 safety padlocks, S430 and S431 hasps, and S806 multi-point lockout solution.
S31 safety padlocks:
- Designed exclusively for lockouts/tagouts
- Durable non-conductive Zenex lock body and 4.76mm marine grade 316 stainless steel shackle
- Available in nine colours
- Extremely lightweight
- Weather-tough cover keeps out dust, dirt and grime
- Performs in extreme conditions with a temperature rating range of -46°C to +177°C
- Can withstand harsh chemicals and corrosion
- Recommended for situations when work is being undertaken by more than one employee
- Fits smaller lockout points
- S430, a compact, lightweight lockout hasp has a 4mm diameter steel shackle and plastic body
- S431 is ideal for highly-corrosive environments and has a marine grade 316 stainless steel construction