Closing the gap previously existing between the 22 and 32 diameters in the range of power-optimised gearheads, the GP 26 A planetary gearheads offer all the advantages of Maxon Motor gearheads including modularity, precision and power.
Developed and manufactured by Maxon Motor, the gearheads offer higher permissible loads as a particularly significant improvement over the previous generation. GP 26 A planetary gearheads find application in engineered robotics devices and battery-operated tools as well as medical technology and industrial automation.
The GP 26 A gearheads can be combined with dynamic Maxon motors as well as sensor systems (encoders) to create powerful drive units.
Key features of GP 26 A planetary gearheads:
- Robust, preloaded ball bearing, optimised gearhead geometry, high permissible motor speed and optimised dimensions of output shaft increase power
- Available as one-stage to three-stage versions, with a total of 9 different reduction ratios from 5.2:1 up to 236:1
- Maximum continuous torque of the one-stage version is 0.75 Nm and of the three-stage version is 4.5 Nm
- Short-term torques are 1.1 Nm and 6.2 Nm respectively
- Preloaded ball bearings eliminate axial play in the tempered, rust-free output shaft
- Can be combined with five different DC motor types
- Various 1- and 4-quadrant controllers as well as positioning controllers are available for the control functions