Maxon Motor Australia presents two completely new 70-watt models to join the brushless EC 45 flat motors family.
Designed to push the power limits, the new EC 45 flat 70W motors are available in two versions: one with socket connector and the other with prefab cable.
The new 70W EC 45 brushless flat motors are suitable for pump drives and industrial automation applications.
Key features of new 70W EC 45 flat motors:
- Displays a very flat speed/torque gradient
- Flange pattern, fixation and socket are identical to existing EC 45 flat 50W version
- Available with Hall sensors in four winding types: 24, 30, 36 and 48 V
- Compatible with numerous types of servo controllers (DEC, DECS, DECV and DES) and positioning controllers (EPOS2 and EPOS2 P)
- Max. continuous torque of 130 mNm (about 38% more than 50W version)
- Efficiency of 83-85%