Maxon Australia 's rich history in CDMA telemetry development has been brought to the fore with the Modmax. Coupling the benefits of Telstra's Next G network, the Modmax is a powerful data solution.
Following are the features of the Modmax modem: SMS and data:
- Next G compatible (850 and 2100MHz coverage)
- RS232 (serial) and USB 2.0 connectivity
- 2 digital inputs
- Dual antenna receive diversity providing reliable coverage
- Modem control through SMS commands
For systems developers and integrators, Maxon Australia also offer the MM6280-ENG Next G module, as an ideal, robust and compact solution to provide 3G connectivity to existing or new products. With its embedded TCP/IP stack, the same engine that powers Maxon Australia’s own Modmax modem allows designers to add their own ’smarts’ and designer requirements and customise applications for specific market segments.
Telstra approved, and available with a simple development kit, Maxon Australia also provide customer support to assist with customers’ applications.
Other featurs of Modmax modem include:
- Next G connectivity (data speeds up to 3.6Mbps down, 384kbps up)
- Supports SMS
- 9 to 36V DC input voltage
- In-built IP TCP/IP Stack
- Wireless internet
- Connection through USB or Serial (RS-232 HD15)
- Replacement for MM-5100 CDMA modem
- External Antenna Interface for diversity antennas (SMA Connector)