Sheetmetal machinery specialist Maxitec offers an affordable range of tool grinders designed to keep all types of tooling in their best operating condition at all times.
Upkeep of punches and dies is often overlooked in sheetmetal machinery maintenance processes.
While traditional methods of grinding and sharpening tools take a considerable amount of time and effort, operators generally tend to ignore this important aspect of maintenance until the worn tool becomes a production liability.
Maxitec’s Mate ValuGrind tool grinding system is a fast and simple solution for quality punch and die grinding requirements.
The Mate ValuGrind tool grinding machines regrind punches and dies to maintain them in optimum condition for high quality punch press fabrication.
Key benefits include simple and safe operation, superior finishes on ground surfaces, low maintenance and operating costs as well as easy tool set-up and installation.
ValuGrind tool grinding system uses diamond grinding wheels that do not need to be dressed and is manufactured with quality components such as Siemens electric motors for durable performance.
Coolant screens incorporated in the design greatly reduce the amount of grinding swarth and enable easy cleaning.
Key features of Maxitec’s Mate ValuGrind tool grinding system:
- Compact in size with a sturdy construction to prevent it from moving or tipping during use
- Grinding wheel has minimal exposure
- Safety-stop button and tinted polycarbonate safety shield
- Diffuser-lined tub walls keep coolant splatter to a minimum
- Accommodates thick turret A-E station, MultiTool and Trumpf-style Size 1 and 2 tooling
- Can be customised to specific user requirements based on fixtures, style and electrical wiring needs
- Provides a superior grinding finish on ground surface flatness
- Belt drive ensures optimum wheel RPM
- Large diamond grinding wheel with inner-cooled cup style design keeps coolant exactly where it's required to prevent burning or discolouration
- Rigid and robust design for Australian industry
- Rapidly and accurately grinds larger tools with a large motor that can accommodate Turret E-station dies and large grinding wheel (165mm)
- Measures 820mm L x 520mm W x 675mm H
- Plug-in and start design with electrical configurations available to fit local needs
- Portable tabletop design facilitates flexible application, especially in space-limited areas
- Preconfigured to grind all of Mate’s Thick Turret or Trumpf-style tools