Tooling specialist Mate has introduced long lasting component and part marking kits that integrate with sheetmetal machinery processes.
Available in Australia from Maxitec , Mate EasyMark component and part marking kits are a reliable component in identification, which is important in processes that frequently take place in multiple locations.
It is necessary for components to be marked for easy identification before they move on to the next step.
Traditional marking removes material or can damage the piece part during machine processes. Based on Mate’s InkMarker part marking tools, the Easy Mark component and part marking kits offer a 5-in-1 tool.
EasyMark component and part marking kits offer the following solutions:
- InkMarker: Allows users to write on sheet metal using a special marker that does not dry out for two weeks or more
- Sheetmarker: Creates or etches sheet metal surfaces using one of two (120 or 150 degree) diamond inserts
- Film/Tape Cutter: Cuts protective film with a brass insert to expose localised areas without damaging the underlying material
- Centerpoint Down: Uses a carbide insert in conjunction with machine depth control
- High-Speed Dot-Matrix Marking: Uses a carbide insert to perform dot matrix marking
- Special A-Station guide and canister
- Marker pen
- One brass, one carbide and two diamond inserts
- Three types of spring for the diamond or brass inserts
- Roller ball and blank dies