Maxiloc Tooling Pty Ltd supplies the newly introduced crocodile clamps from AMF for injection moulding and press tools applications.
Tired of looking for packers for die clamps? Have multiple clamping setups for multiple machines?
AMF is renowned for quality clamping tools, in particular the range of AMF toggle clamps considered to be a world-leading product.
The new AMF crocodile clamp for injection moulding and press tools is an outstanding advancement in this field.
The unique design has addressed several problematic issues common to die clamping including the time-consuming problem of accounting for numerous die heights and the resulting clamp reconfiguration.
Crocodile clamps can be used for all clamping tasks over T-grooves and threaded holes.
The compression piece and the counter holder are connected to the clamping shoe so the clamp assembly is ready for use immediately.
The clamping plate is equipped with two clamping surfaces and can be easily turned depending on use. As a result, all non-cutting and cutting processing types including injection moulding and presses are covered.
Key advantages of the crocodile clamp include:
- Possibility of variable and quick adjustment at a distance from the workpiece
- Can be used in all areas of cutting and non-cutting processing
- Especially suitable for use on injection moulding machines and presses
- No additional supports are required to achieve the required clamping height
- The compression piece and counter holder are integrally connected to the clamping shoe
- The crocodile clamping element can be variably expanded for every clamping height
Support extensions are available for greater clamping heights.