Now available from Maxiloc Tooling , the Kipp Tubular Connection System, features an attractive and adaptable design to offer efficiency in a wide range of applications.
These tube connections allows for the introduction of accessory parts such as Kipp Clamp Levers, Linear Bearings, Digital Indicators, Optical Measuring Equipment and most automation component concepts.
The Kipp Tubular Connection System is designed for use with standard round and square tube sizes and thanks to the reducing bush concept, the system can adapt varying size and shaped tube to another in simple steps with transitions to both diameter and cross section.
Key benefits of the Kipp Tubular Connection System include;
- only one clamping element per construction type
- tube reduction by means of reducing bushes for round or square tubes
- tube diameter indication on each reducing bush
- bushes torsion prevention inside the clamping element
- the system accommodates Kipp Digital Position Indicators 21904.
Maxiloc Tooling stocks a large range of Kipp Tubular Connection System parts and also offers technical advice on request.