AMF push pull type toggle clamps with a small angle base are now available from Maxiloc Tooling Pty Ltd .
Designed for push- and pull-clamping with equal operation of rod and lever, the AMF push pull type toggle clamps feature a long rod-guide with attaching thread and nut.
Key features of AMF push pull type toggle clamps:
- Galvanised and passivated construction
- Stainless steel rivets, which run in hardened bushings for sizes 2 and 3
- Lever-parts and rod made of tempered steel
- Pre-lubricated bearings
- Lever can be set to any angle relative to base
- Ergonomic, oil-resistant handle with large grip surface and soft components in sizes 0, 2 and 3
- Supplied with tempered, galvanised clamping screw no. 6880