AMF is a world-leading manufacturer of pneumatic toggle clamps and also offers a large range of accessory components.
Key benefits of these pneumatic toggle clamps include:
- Relieve the operator of strenuous clamping movement
- Multiple clamps can be used simultaneously
- A number of clamps can be operated with different sequences
- One or more clamps can be controlled from the machine panel
- One or more clamps can be operated from different positions
Advantages of the toggle action:
- In the event of air failure, the clamp stays locked
- Low air consumption with maximum leverage
- Large opening angle, clearing the workpiece for easy removal
- Assures maximum power to movement ratio
Clamping and holding forces:
The selection of the correct clamp is very important. To help select the correct size of the pneumatic clamp, apart from the holding force, the possible clamping force at 6 bar air pressure is indicated in the tables available from the Maxiloc website.