Vision inspection systems from Matthews Intelligent Identification are designed to assist in ensuring that products consistently meet manufacturers' quality standards and specifications.
Suitable for a wide variety of packaging and products, vision inspection systems provide manufacturers with peace of mind that their products are always in optimal condition when presented to their customers.
Vision inspection systems can be used for a range of applications in packaging, including:
- code presence and formation: checks if the date code or batch code is present in the correct location and is fully formed
- label validation: checks for label presence, position, correct labels and front-and-back matching labels
- product quality assurance: product-content verification, fill-level verification and more
- sealing integrity: checks for cap presence, tamper seals, cap colours and more; and
- pack inspection: checks the overall pack for correct number of products in cartons, pack dimensions and more.
They offer a range of benefits for users, such as:
- saving costs by automating quality assurance
- reducing the cost of rework
- quality automation for objective, not subjective measurements
- greater transparency throughout the process; and
- improved process control.