Matthews Intelligent Identification is currently displaying their product line traceability software iDSnet at Auspack 2009.
“iDSnet is all about giving production managers feedback on what is causing their line to stop,” says Mark Dingley, Manager of Identification Systems, creator of iDSnet, and pictured here alongside the Matthews Intelligent Identification product showcase as Auspack 2009.
In fact iDSnet was created 100% in-house, demonstrating Matthews Intelligent Identification’s strong culture of in-house development.
iDSnet is a fully integrated product traceability solution.
Features include the ability to:
- Eliminate coding and labelling errors
- Centralise product identification management
- Increase production visibility and reporting
- Increase coding and labelling efficiency
- Enable remote fault diagnosis
At the time of writing iDSnet from Matthews Intelligent Identification is a finalist in Auspack's Best New Product category.