These Linx inks are ideal for coding and marking products that will be stored outside since printed codes will not fade for years. They are also particularly suited to product identification of rubber and plastic, especially PVC, and so are often used on pipes and cables. They also have good resistance to heat and alcohol splashes, so they can be used to code alcohol rich products.
Linx’ fluids are extensively tested during their development, and are manufactured according to strict specifications, resulting in a high level of quality assurance.
The following are some of the specifications of the different pigmented inks in the Linx range:
- Linx High-opacity grey inks 1310, particularly suitable for businesses coding different coloured products as they have good contrast on light and dark backgrounds
- Linx Brilliant white inks 1305 can be used on perfumes and other alcohol-rich products, dark coloured packaging, and cables
- Linx Black pigmented inks 1009 are ideal for bar-coding applications and for use on products stored outdoors for extended periods
- Linx Yellow pigmented inks 1039 are perfect for cables, as well as dark coloured packaging, such as jar lids, and electronic components
- Linx White pigmented ink 1059 are used to mark audio-visual storage media, mouldings and extrusions