MathWorks will be holding a series of free one-day events in April for new and existing users of MATLAB and Simulink as its MATLAB Technology Tour kicks off across Australia and Europe.
Through a combination of keynotes, customer presentations, live demos and workshops, attendees will gain an insight into some of the powerful new features in MATLAB and Simulink and will increase their understanding of how these tools can help tackle advanced engineering challenges.
Highlights of the event include:
- New modelling and optimisation capabilities in MATLAB
- Using symbolic computing with MATLAB and Simulink to support modelling, simulation and embedded systems design task
- New features to support computer vision and video processing
- An introduction to Parallel Computing with MATLAB
- What’s new in Model-Based Design
In Australia, The MATLAB Technology Tour 2010 will take place on:
- Melbourne: 20 April 2010, Rendezvous Hotel
- Sydney: 22 April 2010, Wesley Conference Centre