MathWorks is soon beginning a series of free one-day events across Australia for new and existing users of MATLAB and Simulink.
MathWorks is a leading developer of mathematical computing software.
The MATLAB Technology Tour 2011 aims to provide insight into some of the powerful new features in MATLAB and Simulink, and will increase attendees’ understanding of how these tools can help tackle advanced engineering challenges through a combination of keynotes, customer presentations, live demos and workshops.
Andrew Clay, MathWorks Australia’s Managing Director will deliver the keynote presentation and also highlight how MathWorks technologies have evolved to provide a platform capable of supporting a broad workflow from research to production.
The event will also provide delegates the opportunity to network with other MATLAB and Simulink users, as well as senior MathWorks engineers.
MATLAB Technology Tour 2011 Agenda
- Streamlining your data analysis workflow
- Model-based design turns 10
- A practical approach to data analysis and modelling
- Model-based design for high-integrity and business-critical system development
- Using MATLAB for signal analysis
- Thursday, 5 May: Melbourne, Rendezvous Hotel
- Tuesday, 10 May: Sydney, Wesley Conference Centre
- Thursday, 12 May: Brisbane, Engineers Australia
- Tuesday, 17 May: Adelaide, Technology Park
- Thursday, 19 May: Perth, Rydges Hotel
The MATLAB Technology Tour 2011 is a free event but requires prior registration.