Materials Handling presents Impact traffic barriers, a range of heavy duty barriers designed for pedestrian and forklift separation in high impact areas, offering greater resistance than standard traffic barriers.
A variation of the double rail traffic barriers, Impact traffic barriers consist of two 200mm rails with an impact height of 112mm on the lower rail and 460mm on the upper rail. These traffic barriers also feature 1.6m standard post centres and have an overall height of 560mm.
Impact modular traffic barriers can be customised to suit specific requirements and even be integrated with bollards. An Impact Plus version is also available, incorporating all these features and also allowing a hand rail to be added.
Key features and benefits of Impact traffic barriers:
- Heavy duty barrier ideal for high impact areas
- Reliable physical barrier offers real delineation of vehicles and clearly segregates traffic routes
- Lower rail offers ideal impact height for forklift trucks or equivalent with the vehicle body nearly touching the ground
- Lower rails also stop items or forks pushing under the barrier
- Upper rail provides impact for other vehicles, protecting walls, building supports, valuable machinery and vulnerable equipment
- Double rail traffic barrier with integrated hand rail for high impact areas
- Hand rail post comes through the traffic barrier post to a rail height of 1100mm
- Hand rail protects personnel on walkways or in work areas