A-Safe slide gates, available from Materials Handling are mainly used with pedestrian separation barriers and have versatile applications.
Using an interface post, the slide gates are compatible with most A-Safe pedestrian and forklift separation barrier systems. A-Safe slide gates can also be used as standalone gates and for light vehicle access.
More robust than swing gates, A-Safe slide gates are ideal for vehicle entry and exit into areas. Since the gate is designed to slide back into itself, it requires room for approximately double the gap entry during installation.
Key features of A-Safe slide gates:
- Standard sizes include 1000mm, 1500mm and 2000mm
- Any size available up to 2000mm
- Can be installed in pairs to give openings to a maximum of 4000mm
- Monkey tail bolts can be used to secure gates in open or closed position
- Gate locks are also available