Materials Handling presents the A-Safe range of safety barrier systems designed to protect workers, machinery, buildings and vehicles. The innovative safety barriers effectively make conventional steel barriers obsolete.
A-Safe's safety barriers are made from a polymer-based material that allows the barrier systems to spring back into shape in the event of a vehicle hit unlike steel barriers that simply dent or crumple up.
Thanks to its built-in memory that allows the barrier to return to original form, there is reduced risk of damage to the barriers as well as the vehicle following an accident.
A-Safe offers a comprehensive line-up of safety barriers including traffic barriers, pedestrian barriers, car park barriers, bollards, rack end barriers, handrails and access gates. A-Safe also provides full consultancy, advice and back-up service.
Key features of A-Safe safety barriers:
- Yellow and black colour scheme enables clear indication of safe areas for pedestrians and drivers
- Tested and certified to required standards, also meeting stringent Health & Safety guidelines
- Fully recyclable with a lower carbon footprint than steel
- Rack end protection through various rack end barrier designs
- Rack leg protectors protect racking uprights
- Bollards and height restrictors protect doors and door frames
- Traffic barriers, ground traffic barriers and double rail traffic barriers provide vehicle segregation or protection for equipment and buildings
- Pedestrian barriers effectively segregate pedestrians
- Lightweight handrails for pedestrian guidance
- Kick plates, swing gates, slide gates and safety signs and boards available as accessories to fit to pedestrian barriers
- Traffic barriers with pedestrian rail attachment also available
- Bollard style and post rail column protectors guard against damage to columns in all areas
- Micro barriers and kerb barriers protect equipment and buildings against light vehicles
- Atlas heavy duty barriers guide vehicles and protect against impact damage