Now available from Materials Handling , 3 Sixty permanent roof anchors are ideal for use by maintenance personnel utilising a harness and lanyard protection system while working at heights.
These safety anchor points feature a unique energy absorbing swivel eye lanyard attachment point that assists in eliminating snap hook roll-out.
This attachment point also ensures uniform load distribution to the anchor plate, allowing the anchor points to be fixed to lighter structures and roof decks where required.
Supplied pre-assembled with no assembly required on site, 3 Sixty permanent roof anchor points also feature:
- quick and easy installation
- 22kN rated multidirectional loading
- multiple fixing points to suit varied roof profiles
- a low profile design, ensuring minimal aesthetic impact; and
- easily powder coated to suit surrounds.