The stainless steel IBC can be used for the storage and distribution of powders, granules and other materials. The stainless steel IBC features the Matcon cone valve at its outlet. The valve enables the IBC to be discharged in a controlled and dust-tight manner, using a Matcon discharge station.
Matcon supply a variety of fill heads that are manually or automatically operated. They attach to the inlet of the IBC and provide a dust tight connection during filling.
As an option, S series stainless steel IBCs may be tumbled in a Matcon IBC Blender, providing a simple and efficient means of homogenizing the contents of the IBC. To achieve optimum blend efficiency the IBC is tumbled on an asymmetric axis.
The stainless steel IBC has been designed so that it is easy to be cleaned thoroughly, with Matcon also supplying numerous manual or automatically operated IBC wash stations and booths.
The S series IBC is manufactured from stainless steel with the following options available:
- 500 to 2500ltr/17.5 to 87.5 cu.ft. capacities
- Containment filling and discharging
- Certifiable to DOT 56/UN Chapter 16 for transport of hazardous goods
- IBC movement by either pallet/fork truck, chain/roller conveyor, overhead handling or AGV’s
- Stacking feature 2/3 high