Matcon IBC encourage customers to carry out full scale trials, when possible, to replicate site conditions. This helps to minimize project risk and promotes confident decision making.
Matcon IBC’s UK and US test centres are well equipped. Full production can be replicated, assuring that throughput rates for the overall plant meets forecast demand.
Matcon IBC test centres offer:
- Inermediate Bulk Containers (IBC) and fixed equipment cleaning (wet and dry)
- System interface/integration checks
- Raw Material handling / Sieving
- Blending/No Segregation (with or without intensifier / liquid addition)
- Packing systems to bags, 1 – 25kg
- Testing for Containment
- Proving Material Flow
- Gentle Tablet Handling
- Nitrogen Purging
- IBC Transportation
- Full-scale testing of production equipment
- Testing with customer's material or a placebo