The Matcon Flexibatch Micro is an automated micro ingredients formulation system and is available from Matcon IBC .
The ingredients formulation system incorporates a carousel system that holds 10 raw material hoppers, each with a volume of 60Ltr. The raw material hoppers include a material conditioning agitator and a feed auger, which is explicitly sized to suit the material’s flow characteristics.
The carousel rotates to position the correct raw material hopper above the bag filling and weighing station. A clutch mechanism is then engaged and the mate-rial is released into the collection sack or bag positioned below.
The Flexibatch Micro ingredients formulation system can automatically dose the material in coarse and fine feed rates, achieving the best possible accuracy, and will also incorporate an in-flight compensation into the feed shut off.
The whole ingredients formulation system is mounted on a support and access platform and the raw material Hoppers can simply be replaced by using a jib crane with mounted vacuum lifter.
The system is manufactured from stainless steel and food grade polyethylene contact parts, and features powder coated carbon steel non contact parts.
Features of the ingredients formulation system includes
- Automatic PC controlled recipe formulation with up to 10 ingredients per recipe
- Dosing to +4g accuracy (material dependent)
- Easily changeable plastic bottles (60 litres each)
- Two dosing operations per minute (typical)
- Access platform
- Bottle filling point
- Flexi-Batch Micro and safety guarding
- Pallet platform
- Sack clamp and weigh frame
- Separate bottle storage rack
- Vacuum lifter for bottle manipulation