Matcon IBC has several installations in areas that are classified as 'hazardous' or 'high risk'.
Examples of hazards include risk of explosion from airborne dust or solvent vapours coming from a reaction process.
In such cases it is essential to evaluate and understand the risks by conducting a detailed 'haz‑op' study. Due diligence is necessary to ensure correct risk prevention measures are taken by all parties concerned with respect to risks.
- Equipment and system pressure or vacuum rating
- Nitrogen purging of process systems
- Provision and confirmation of earth continuity
- Material compatibility with solvents
- Control and instrumentation rating