MatCam has introduced new 5000 XD series CNC Router machine.
The MatCam 5-104-R-XDCNC Router is a high-production panel-processing CNC router designed for cabinet shops and plywood processors that demand high-speed automatic load/unload panel processing.
MatCam 5-104-R-XDCNC Router has many features and options that include:
- Advanced material handling, load/unload
- Intelligent roller hold-down option
- Clean-cut dust collection manifold unload system
- 16 HP, 24,000 RPM water cooled spindle
- 12 position HSK-63 automatic tool changer
- 4-position, 32 mm gang drill bank
- Heavy-duty, all-steel gusseted and stress-relived box frame construction
- High-speed, high-torque digital AC servo drives
- Hardened helical rack and pinion on all axes
- Heavy duty 35 mm linear bearings, 20 mm Z-axis ball screw
- 930mm/sec rapid speeds/500mm/sec cutting speeds
- MatCam's exclusive Open CNC Control System is compatible with all nested based software.
The advanced material handling system accommodates a scissor lift that feeds the gantry suction cup loading mechanism. Once the sheet is loaded the cut cycle begins.
At the end of the cut cycle, the cleancut unload system ejects the cut parts and vacuums the bed for the next auto-load cycle to begin.
The 5104-R-XDCNC Router can be ordered with or without the intelligent roller hold-down option.
Four independently controlled rollers accommodate hard-to-hold materials such as OSB, CDX and marine plywood.
The last roller comes up near the end of the table which holds parts down as long as possible during the cut cycle.
The 5104-R-XDCNC Router includes all of the standard MatCam control features such as:
- MatCam hand held controller
- Electronic tool calibration
- Programmable homes
- Proximity restart
- Maximum depth protection and more.
- Table size: 1250mm X 3000mm, (optional 2000mm X 3000mm)
- X axis stroke: 5840mm
- Y axis stroke: 2560mm
- Z axis stroke: 460mm
- Z axis clearance: 205mm
- Repeatability: +/- .001"
- Brushless digital AC servo drives
- Rapid traverse: 930mm/sec
- Cut speed: 510mm/sec
- Helical rack and pinion - X and Y axes
- 20 mm Z axis ball screw
- Standard work surface - 25mm phenolic.