The PMSD3200 Diamond Plate Anti Fatigue Mats from Mat World are designed to prevent slips, falls, strains and sprains in the workplace while improving productivity.
These innovative anti-fatigue mats are ideal for combining anti-fatigue with safety in production areas, on assembly lines or at work stations.
Composed of tough durable, 4mm vinyl skin surface, these mats feature an embossed diamond pattern to help prevent slips. For safety, there are bright, built-in yellow borders along both edges of the roll plus bevelled edges to help prevent tripping. The top surface is bonded to 12mm buoyant sponge backing for anti-fatigue quality.
All Diamond Plate Mats are supplied with a unique, bonded, slip resisting underlay as standard to control possible mat movement and they are all available in standard lengths including 6m, 1.5m, 600mm; width for all options is 0.9m. Custom lengths are also available made to order.
Some of the features of the PMSD3200 Diamond Plate Anti Fatigue Mats from Mat World include :
- Tough, durable 4mm vinyl top surface with embossed diamond pattern for foot grip.
- Top surface bonded to 12mm buoyant foam backing.
- Built-in, bright yellow borders along both edges for safety.
- Bevelled edges to stop trips.
- Cut ends can be bevelled on request.
- Slip resistant underlay bonded to under surface to control mat movement.