Karl Knezovich has recently joined the Maser Australia Cable team as Telco and Utilities Account Manager for Queensland. Karl originally worked for Maser NZ for six years (starting in 2000), the first 3 years Karl primarily spent in LAN/DATA Network sales, then Karl became involved in Fibre Optics and the Networks associated.
In 2006, Karl and his family moved to Brisbane and is now working for Maser Australia in the Queensland office, continuing his work with Fibre Optic cables and accessories. Karl’s role is focused on fibre optic cables for both telecommunications and utilities companies and rail.
Maser offers a variety Fibre Optic solutions from world class Manufacturers, which allows Maser to provide custom cables to suit specific customer requirements .
Some of the Fibre Optic products Maser have available include:
- INTEX riser rated cables
- Outdoor and direct burial cables
- ADSS/OPGW/ADL and MASS cables
- FTTH Access/lead in and drop cable solutions
- Armoured and rodent resistant cable
- LSZH, Tunnel, mining and special application cable
- Emergency restoration kits
- Enhanced SMOF (G. 652.d - G.655.c/656)
- Patch lead solutions, FC, ST, SC, LC, LX.5, E2000