Belden offers a new cable designed to provide benefits. Belden VideoFlex FRNC 1855ENx is a new extension of the range of VideoFlex Snake Cables.
Like all products in the range, VideoFlex FRNC 1855ENx cable has good signal transmission and performs at higher frequencies for digital applications (SD/HD). However, VideoFlex FRNC 1855ENx can also be used at lower frequencies such as for analogue applications.
VideoFlex FRNC 1855ENx cable has benefits for all types of users, ranging from video installer to expert media installers (such as for large screen visualization, conferences and events) and from system integrators to large screen, LED and LCD display solution manufacturers.
Some of the benefits and features include:
- The solid copper center conductor
- High velocity, low-loss PE – means low attenuation, long distances and improved timing
- Foil under braid shielding
- Cables have a Minimum Return Loss of 24dB at all frequencies up to 1500 MHz
- The coaxes are pre-timed to less than 4.0 ns/m delay difference between each coax
- VideoFlex FRNC 1855ENx is cold flexible up to -40°C
- VideoFlex FRNC 1855ENx can be used inside or out and is UV resistant
- Colour-coded coaxes provide easy identification
- Bundled halogen-free coax cables are stiff and difficult to strip for termination, especially when rated for IEC 332-1 use.
- VideoFlex FRNC 1855ENx overcomes these problems because it is designed with flexible halogen-free plastic (rated IEC: 60332-1) – with the added advantage of no toxic gases and low smoke density
- Cable jackets are meter-marked – for tracking during installation.
Belden VideoFlex FRNC 1855ENx is available from Maser.