Maser Communications (Australia) present Sunrise Telecom's CM2000 cable modem network analysers designed with an intuitive user interface and Windows CE operating system to allow cable operators to speed up installations and reduce repair time while also increasing the quality of service.
Features and benefits of CM2000 cable modem network analysers include:
- Wi-Fi 802.11g wireless USB adapter option
- SNMP agent to select MIBs from integrated lists to run queries on network devices
- FTP agent to upload or download files manually
- Telnet agent to monitor internal modem progress
- Live search applications for local information, directions, maps, weather etc.
- Up to 30 Mbps throughput
- Field replaceable 4+ hour continuous operation battery pack
- 6.4 inch full VGA colour touch screen, visible in all lighting conditions
- Weather and shock resistant
- Easy-to-use WinCE system minimises training and maximises test consistency and accuracy
- Can be used to effectively perform installation, service and plant verification testing to quickly identify causes
- Validates network capacity up to 30 Mbps
- Open architecture design provides support for a variety of devices and future applications
- User programmable automated testing